The Pro-Union Label Program Union Protest List - The Following Entities have been added to the Union Protest List because they are being protested by area unions.
WHAT IS THE UNION PROTEST LIST? As part of the Pro-Union Label Campaign, which Identifies and promotes businesses and entities who are friends and foes of labor, the Union Protest List is an informational resource for Philadelphia area union community to reference businesses or entities who are being protested by area unions.
UNION PROTEST LIST
The Following Entities Are Being Protested By One Or More Philadelphia Area Unions:
- Yuengling Products by various unions for, owner, Dick Yuengling’s ongoing support of “Right to Work” legislation in Pennsylvania.
- ILA Local 1291 Against Fresh Del Monte
- Paycheck Protection Act, HB 1507/ SB 1034 (Right To Work Legislation)
- Planet Fitness – All Locations for Wages and Standards by Sheet Metal Workers Local #19
- Governor Corbet – For Proposing State Lottery and Liquor Privatization Legislation that would cause thousands of union members to lose their jobs.
- Anti-Prevailing Wage Legislation Approved by House Labor & Industry Committee – HB 665, HB – 796 – Pa. AFL-CIO – Take Action – Stop Anti-Prevailing Wage Laws – Go to: http://act.aflcio.org/c/236/p/dia/action3/common/public/?action_KEY=6176
- Post Bros – For Standards and Wages By Various Phila Construction Trades Unions
- Mayor Michael Nutter – by DC #33 & #47 (Contributing to City Unions Working Without Contracts for Extended Periods of time