What is PhillyLabor.com?
1) A Media and PR Resource serving the interests of over 100 unions and 150,000 union members throughout Philadelphia and Vicinity.
2) A Guide To Pro-Union Advocacy Programs that serve the needs and interests of Philadelphia area union members, families and supporters.
1. THE PHILLYLABOR.COM MEDIA AND PR PLATFORM:
WHAT DOES THE PHILLYLABOR.COM MEDIA AND PR PLATFORM DO?
We Provide News, Information and PR Resources to Philadelphia area unions to promote our agendas, to react to situations and influence issues, such as politics and legislation, that affect our union community. To Submit a News Story or Information, (Click Here)
Comprised of the Following Online Resources:
- Website - Daily/Weekly News/Info – An Information Hub For Philadelphia Area Union Members
- PR Email Newsletter - Features a Periodic Online Media/PR Publication
- Social Media - Features an Up To The Minute News Feed
- Phillylabor SMART PHONE APP - To Be Available for FREE To All Area Union Members/Supporters. Enables Union Members to Access Up to the Minute News/Alerts and info at their finger tips via their Cellular Phones.
2. PRO-UNION ADVOCACY PROGRAMS
A) Pro-Union Label Campaign - A Pro-Union Consumer advocacy program that IDs and Promotes Pro Union and Anti Union Businesses, and Entities to The Philadelphia Area Union Community
UNION PROTEST LIST - An informational source featuring companies and entities being protested by area unions
PRO-UNION DIRECTORY - “Do Buy” List - A list of loyal union friendly companies/professionals recognized for their Loyalty to labor that is made available for area union members to reference. NOTE – The Directory is FREE for all Approved Companies and Professionals
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PRO-UNION LABEL PROGRAM:
B) Injured Workers’ Advocacy Program (IWAP)501c3 - As previously injured workers, we at PhillyLabor.com, understand the fear involved in being injured on the job and we are committed to assisting others going through the process.
WHAT IS IWAP? THE INJURED WORKERS’ ADVOCACY PROGRAM (IWAP) IS A Comprehensive and Ground Breaking 501c3 Program That Covers all Phases of the Injured Workers Process.
1) From Point of Injury, IWAP is launching the Groundbreaking GAP Assistance Program which Provides Financial Assistance for injured workers between the time of injury and the day they receive their letter of determination from the Workers Comp carrier
2) To the Legal Process
3) To the Rehabilitation/Medical Process
4) To the GROUND BREAKING Educational Services Program for workers who are disabled in their current line of work in need of career training
5) To Long Term Disability
IMPORTANT – THE IWAP PROGRAM IS FREE TO ALL UNIONS/UNION MEMBERS
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE IWAP PROGRAM
Joe Dougherty Jr. – email@example.com – Providing online communication tools and resources to the Philadelphia area labor community since 2003 as the former President/co-operator of PhillyUnions.com.
Brian Dougherty – firstname.lastname@example.org – Providing resources to the Philadelphia area labor community since 2003 as a former preferred partner of PhillyUnions.com.
PHILLYLABOR.COM COMMITMENT TO INTEGRITY & SERVING ALL UNIONS EQUALLY:
PhillyLabor.com is an independent pro-union resource and media platform serving the interests of all Philadelphia area unions and activist organizations equally and with integrity. PhillyLabor.com does not participate in individual union politics or disputes between unions.