What is PhillyLabor.com?
Not to be confused with the Philadelphia Council AFL-CIO or it’s affiliate unions or labor organizations, PhillyLabor (aka PhillyLabor.com/PhillyLabor.com, LLC) is not a labor union or organization, it is an independent pro-labor media platform and service provider that provides media, resources and programs to the Philadelphia area union community with a ultimate goal of being a voice and an “Ambassador for Labor”.
PHILLYLABOR.COM (aka “PHILLYLABOR”) IS:
1) An Independent Pro-union Service Provider, Media and PR Resource serving the interests of the Philadelphia area labor community which includes 100 unions and 150,000 union members throughout Philadelphia and Vicinity.
2) A Guide To Pro-Worker Advocacy Programs that serve the needs and interests of Philadelphia area workers and working families. A) PhillyLabor Injured Workers Program B) Pro-Union Label Campaign
1. THE PHILLYLABOR.COM MEDIA AND PR PLATFORM:
WHAT DOES THE PHILLYLABOR.COM MEDIA AND PR PLATFORM DO?
We Provide News, Information and PR Resources to Philadelphia area unions to promote our agendas, to react to situations and influence issues, such as politics and legislation, that affect our union community. To Submit a News Story or Information, (Click Here)
Comprised of the Following Resources:
– Saturday Night Live w/PhillyLabor Radio – The On Air Voice of The Philadelphia Area Labor Community, Hosted By John J. Dougherty (Bus. Mgr of the Phila. Building Trades), Joe Doc Jr. (PhillyLabor) and Joe Krause (Jakib Media) on TALK RADIO 1210 WPHT Every Sat. at 7pm.
– Website – Daily/Weekly News/Info – An Information Hub For Philadelphia Area Union Members
– PR Email Newsletter – Features a Periodic Online Media/PR Publication
– Social Media – Features an Up To The Minute News Feed
2. PRO-WORKER ADVOCACY PROGRAMS
A) PhillyLabor Injured Workers’ Network and Programs
Comprised of the 1) Injury Services Network 2) PhillyLabor Injured Workers Priority Care Network and 3) The Injured Workers Advocacy Program (501 c3), PhillyLabor Injured Workers Programs feature a network of premier injury advocates, professionals, medical providers and facilities committed to advocating, treating and serving the needs of injured workers and those suffering from job related illness.
IMPORTANT – THERE ARE NO OUT OF POCKET COSTS FOR WORKERS SUFFERING FROM JOB RELATED INJURIES WHO ARE UTILIZING PHILLYLABOR INJURED WORKERS PROGRAMS.
B) Pro-Union Label Campaign – A Pro-Union Consumer advocacy program that IDs and Promotes Pro Union and Businesses, and Entities to The Philadelphia Area Union Community
PRO-UNION DIRECTORY – “Do Buy” List – A list of loyal union friendly companies/professionals recognized for their Loyalty to labor that is made available for area union members to reference. NOTE – The Directory is FREE for all Approved Companies and Professionals
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PRO-UNION LABEL PROGRAM: Pro-Union Label Do Buy List
PHILLYLABOR.COM COMMITMENT TO INTEGRITY & SERVING ALL UNIONS EQUALLY:
PhillyLabor.com is an independent pro-union resource and media platform serving the interests of all Philadelphia area unions and activist organizations equally and with integrity. PhillyLabor.com does not participate in individual union politics or disputes between unions.