The PhillyLabor Who’s Who in Injury and Injured Workers Advocacy honor recognizes and honors top injured workers professionals and advocates who have dedicated their professional lives to serving and advocating on behalf of injury victims and injured workers with distinction.
NOMINATION/SELECTION PROCESS – Honorees are nominated and selected based on merit by a committee of industry professionals, labor advocates and representatives or may be written in by qualified industry professionals (See Below). (NOTE – There are no sponsorship purchases or donations permitted as part of the nomination/selection process)
Honoree’s Recognition Includes The Following:
– Inclusion as part of the PhillyLabor “Who’s Who In Injury and Injured Workers Advocacy” List for 2017.
– Featured Radio Segment on The PhillyLabor Produced Talk radio show The “Pain and Wellness Hour” on WWDB 860 AM Spotlighting Honoree (Includes Podcast)
– Recognition Throughout The Philadelphia Area Union Community To Labor Leaders and Rank and File Union Members
– City Council Citation – Honorees Receive a Photo Op and City Council Citation from Who’s Who Committee Honorary Chairman and City Councilman David Oh saluting their achievements and contributions as a champion and advocate for injury victims and injured workers throughout the Philadelphia region.
* For Additional information on PhillyLabor and the PhillyLabor Injured Workers Initiative, Go to: www.phillylabor.com, For More Info on the Who’s Who Honor Nomination Process, Contact PhillyLabor Executive Director, Joe Dougherty, at: email@example.com.